Risk Partners offer a valuable insurance program audit service. We provide a thorough analysis of your business, your risks and your current insurance program, addressing the adequacy of your existing insurance cover.
Common problems identified
- insurance cover that doesn’t reflect current legislation, common law and licencee requirements
- insurance that doesn’t adequately address run off requirements, retroactive cover, fraud and dishonesty
- inadequate definitions of the professional services
- inappropriate exclusions
- failure to identify and include all subsidiaries and divisions
Consider the following
- Does your current risk management and insurance program reflect your actual risks? Does it take into account your business’ contracts, licences, regulatory regime, investment mandates?
- Do you understand the nature and complexities of your insurance cover and your insurance requirements?
- Are you confident that your insurance program will protect you and your business in the event of a claim?
Do not wait until renewal. Business is inherently risky, but choosing an insurance broker and an insurance program shouldn’t be.
To find out how we do all this, Visit Our Approach